Today, every company that’s serious about sales and revenue must have a clear marketing strategy. A strategy alone, however, is not enough. There have to be people around to skillfully execute the tactics required to pull off that strategy. According to Digital Marketer, these skillful marketing professionals must have the following eight skills to help their companies compete in the modern business era:
- Leverage New Media Channels such as Facebook, Google, YouTube, and Twitter to acquire new customers, clients, or patients
- Architect “Conversion Funnels” that seamlessly and subtly convert strangers into leads, leads into customers, and customers into raving fans
- Establish a “Value First” Content Marketing Strategy that enhances brand authority and generates free organic traffic
- Build and Monetize Large Email Subscriber Lists without resorting to spammy tactics
- Engage with Customers via Social Channels such as as Facebook and Twitter to grow a brand’s reach and credibility
- Optimize Search Networks like Google, Amazon, Pinterest, and Yelp so the brand can both be found and accurately represented
- Track and Measure the Key Metrics that matter, so decisions can be based on data, not hunches
- Run Split Tests that Improve Conversion Rates and reduce acquisition costs over time.
And there you have it. Is your marketing team accomplishing these goals with these tools? Are they doing it skillfully enough to show clear results and a favorable ROI?
If you’d like to discuss which of these areas you’ll like to see greater improvement, I encourage you to schedule a Free Consultation Session with us. You can do by clicking here.
By Jordan Holbrook
Dec 8, 2016